Sole F80 Treadmill Review
The Sole F80 has been creating quite a buzz in the industry for some time. In fact, in 2016 the F80 treadmill received a fresh batch of upgrades and now features more space and power compared to earlier versions. The enhanced 9-inch display and space to securely dock a tablet for entertainment and multitasking purposes are some of the latest features of the treadmill. The 22″ by 60″ super-sized running surface, 15% maximum power incline feature, and the commercial 3.5 CHP motor are some of the salient features of the F80 when compared to the other models – the F63 and F85. In fact, the F63 has a 3.0 CHP motor while the F85 has a 4.0 CHP motor. But price wise, the F80 is almost 500 dollars cheaper than the F85. This is why the F80 makes a good choice for anyone looking for a high-quality treadmill below $1,500. This read provides a comprehensive review of Sole F80.
F80 Price: $1499.99
The F80 is designed with a reversible-deck in order to increase the life, as well as make it quieter . This helps reduce the impact by more than 40% compared to most of the outdoor training surfaces. The F80 comes with ten preset programs which include user-designed workouts. The 9-inch display is considered one of the largest in the F series of treadmills.
It also comes with Bluetooth connectivity so that the treadmill can be used with their Sole Fitness mobile app. This app is compatible with most of the Android and iOS devices. You can even dock a mobile device over the large display and watch a movie or TV show while working out thanks to the app. The fitness app is compatible with MyFitnessPal, Fitbit, and other programs which will help keep all your fitness data in one place.
After you finish your workout, you can easily fold the treadmill for easy storage and to save space. There is a switch which can be toggled for this purpose, which makes this process even easier. After hitting the button, the deck slowly folds upward and lock itself into position for the safety of kids in your home.
These are just a few of the key features that make the F80 one of the highest quality treadmills on the market today.
- High-Quality Commercial Grade Parts: This helps reduce the shock impact and safeguard your health while guaranteeing the longevity of the product.
- Foldable Frame: Save spaces and ensure the safety of you and your children or pets with the simple push of a button. Flipping a switch will reposition the deck for vertical storage. The product is child-safe.
- Powerful 3.5 CHP Motor: Allows for long distance running and perform even the toughest workouts without any problem.
- CushionFlex Deck: This feature makes the workouts much gentler and sensitive on the joints. It has proven to lower joint impact by at least 40% during the latest studies. It also helps reduce the noise levels while training. The product is quite durable due to the high-quality components used in it.
- 22″ X 60″ Running Track: This is the widest and longest in the series so far. The two-ply track guarantees the longevity of it. The commercial quality 2.75″ rollers are important for a quiet operation and to minimize the stress on the motor.
- 10 Preset Workouts: Two users are able to store their profiles and save workout schedules. There is a scrolling message center to make the selections easier.
- 9″ LCD: This display is one of the largest screens in the Sole series, and is a game changer when compared to other treadmills on the market. There is a secure holder for a tablet. You can run the Sole fitness tracking app in the background for multitasking workouts.
- Heart Rate Monitor: This is an essential component to any high quality treadmill or fitness device made today, and it is possible due to the contact pulse monitors being integrated with the handrails of the machine. Also, the F80 is compatible with wireless chest straps.
- Safety: The treadmill is safe even for a total beginner. The trainee can use a cord to stop the machine if he/she loses balance while working out. There is a stop button also for this purpose.
- Bluetooth Compatible: You can enjoy the speakers leaving the headphones behind due to this. The cooling fan, accessory tray, and two bottle holders are the other extras of the machine.
- Diverse Incline: The machine has an incline of 0-15% and a top speed of 12mph. The weight capacity of 375lbs. The dimensions of the treadmill are 82″ L x 37″ W x 57 H.
- Affordable: The treadmill is priced at $1,499 on the market. It comes with a warranty package that includes one year on labor, five years on the parts and electronics. The frame, motor, and deck come with a lifetime protection from the company.
- The handrails that are provided for stability are not as long as some of us would like it to be, but I have used them without any problems.
- The ten preset workouts are a great option, but there is no option to download new workouts.
The F80 is a nice middle ground between the entry-level F63 and the top range F85. If you are looking for a treadmill for less than $1,500, the F80 from Sole is the one of the best choices available on the market today. On the other hand, if you have passed the entry level workouts and looking to take your workouts to the next level, you should do fine with the F80. Real users are reviewing the Sole treadmill quite highly compared to most of their competitor products on the market. You can find so many positive reviews for this treadmill on numerous online forums, and even on the official Sole website. This is why I highly recommend considering the Sole F80 if you’re serious about running, and are in the market for a high quality, affordable treadmill.
In conclusion, the Sole F80 has been creating quite a buzz in the fitness industry for some time, and for good reason. It is one of the best treadmills for anyone looking for a treadmill for less than $1,500 on the market today, and is safe, packed full of features, and provides an easy option for out-of-the-way storage!