Sole F85 Treadmill Reviews
Perhaps known as the best top of the line treadmill, the Sole F85 is taking the market by storm. As Sole’s flagship model, you’re sure to appreciate the fine details that this treadmill has to offer.
Key Benefits of The F85 Treadmill
- With a larger deck, you’re sure to appreciate that you have a larger 22″ running deck to run on.
- The 2.75″ rollers make it very comfortable regardless of the type of run that you’re seeking.
- Easy press of a button can increase your speed up to 12 miles per hour.
- The Sole F85 can handle runners who weight up to 400 pounds so if you’re trying to get back into shape, this is the treadmill for you.
- With six auto programs, you’re sure to appreciate that you can customize the program so that two different users can utilize the same treadmill.
- It also includes a heart rate program (two so that both runners can track their heart rates). The heart rate program actually calculates your target range so that you can base your range on your age and your level of fitness.
- Cushion flex shock absorbing deck ensures that you’ll have the consistent running surface that you require.
- Speed and incline controls help you to remain in control at all times.
- Armrest ensures your ultimate comfort as does the cooling fan that will ensure you’re not overheating.
- Easy to read message board ensures that you can readily read the instructions at all times.
- The 10.1-inch display is LCD and easy to read as well.
- At any given time you can check on your speed, the incline and the distance that you’ve traveled as well as the calories that you’ve burned up. On top of that, it readily tracks your pulse as well as your pace so you know how far you’ve gone and what it’s taken you to get there.
- A one-quarter mile trace feature along with a Peak And Valley graph offer you different programs.
- Built-in speakers for iPod or MP3 so you can be assured of easy listening while you’re on your daily run.
- Easily folds so you can store it when it’s not in use.
- Bluetooth technology make this an ideal option so that you can use it to store your workout data.
- The Sole F85 was voted the number one treadmill for 2016 by an independent review board.
What Type of Runner is The F85 Designed For?
Ideal for walkers or runners, this treadmill is designed for both. You’ll appreciate how easy it is to change the settings even while running.
Designed with the walker/runner in mind you’re sure to appreciate the easy to read features that make this a must buy treadmill.
How Much Does it Cost?
Priced at just under $2000, the Sole F85 includes all of the bells and whistles that you’d expect from a top of the line quality treadmill.
Other comparable treadmills with all of the same features of this treadmill can easily range at or over $10,000 in some cases. You can rest assured that this treadmill is a great deal at its current market price.
How Does the F85 Compare to the F80 and F63?
When considering which of the above treadmills to purchase, you’ll want to know what the comparisons between the treadmills.
Priced at $999 the F63 comes in at the lowest cost of the three treadmills. However, along with a lower price, you’re going to be losing some of the great features that the other two treadmills offer.
This treadmill is made for running so if you’re a walker you can cross this off your list of potential treadmills.
It readily folds and offers heart rate monitoring as well as a goal-oriented workout.
Cooling fan and handrails round this out as a good basic treadmill with some of the bells and whistles but not all that you’ve come to want.
You’ll appreciate the cup holder as well as the MP3/iPod compatibility.
This model is just a step down from our featured F85 model. It has some of the same bells and whistles, but not all, and currently costs $1499.99.
As a folding model, you’re sure to appreciate it’s ease of use.
The price of this treadmill comes in at about $500 less than our featured model of the F85.
Along with the price reduction, you’ll be getting a few less features.
A slightly less powerful motor is the first thing that most users will notice. This is the 3.5 CHP DC motor and although it’s powerful, it’s not quite as powerful as its counterpart.
You’ll still get a great workout with this model, though. When it comes to the display, the displays are so similar that you won’t have any issues discerning what is what. You can rely on the same quality components and you’ll have a great workout. Inclines and speed are the same and you’ll be able to vary your workout accordingly.
You can use this model as a walking model or for running. Both work equally well so you’re sure to appreciate the quality that goes into this F80.
All in all, the F85 is going to give you the best value for your money. You’ll have all of the bells and whistles and really is a top-flight treadmill for under $2000.
If you’re looking for value and a lot of features, this is the way to go. You’ll appreciate how easy it is to set up and fold away although you’re going to have to put some muscle into the pushing it into a closet or underneath of a bed due to the overall weight.
Ideal for walkers and runners, the F85 is the top choice for 2016 according to many review sites, including this one.
If you want the freedom of changing your workout as you go, this is the model you’re looking for. With a heavy duty chassis and quality motor you’ll appreciate that this is ideal for beginners to pros and eveyrone in between. The Sole F85 is available wherever quality treadmills are sold.