Last Updated on May 27, 2020 by Sam Corbin
When it comes time to find the best home gym, there are a ton of options out there. There are so many, in fact, the the decision can seem overwhelming if you don’t know where to start!
Luckily, we’ve done the research for you, and have put together our list of the best home gyms for the year.
There are some awesome option to consider, and all of the gyms on our list check the boxes in terms of quality, price, features, and results. We have a broad selection of home gyms to read about, each brining something different to the table, so read through this year’s Top Home Gym list, and see which one is going to work best for you!
Criteria for Making our Best Home Gym List
We didn’t just pluck these home gyms out of thin air. They all had to meet a certain set of factors in order to make our list, so you can be confident knowing that all of these gyms are highly-rated and reviewed options for you to consider.
Here are just a few of the criteria the home gym had to meet to make our list:
- Proven Results
- Can fit in Most Homes or Offices
- Large Variety of Workouts Options
- Affordable Pricing
- Solid Warranty
- Solid Reviews from Verified Buyers
The Top 5 Home Gyms for 2023
- Bowflex Revolution
- Bowflex Xtreme
- Total Gym
- Bodycraft Galena Pro
- Powertet Workbench Multi Station
1. Bowflex Revolution (Revo)
Cost: Check Price at Bowflex
- SpiraFlex Technology – More Than Exercises and Countless Variations
- Freedom Arms: Save Space and Make Workouts Hassle-Free
- Leg Press Station – Up to 600 LBS of Resistance
- Preacher Curl Attachment
- Vertical Bench Press
- Leg Extension
- Up to 300 Pounds of Resistance
- Dimensions 9′ 4″ L x 3′ 2″ W x 6′ 1″ H (248 x 97 x 185 cm)
The Bowflex Revolution Home Gym is nine feet by four inches long by three feet long by two inches wide by six feet long by one inch high.
Over 100 exercises can be done with the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym. The machine includes the trademark Freedom Arms which allows for movement of the arms with up to 10 positions and 170-degree adjustments.
Either way, the Bowflex Revolution is one of the sleekest and most versatile home gyms on the planet, and right now is a great time to lock in huge savings!
Ready to put the power of the Bowflex Revolution to work for you:
Check current prices at Bowflex.
2. Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE
Cost:Check Current Price
- Up to 310 LBS of Power Rod Resistance
- Unique No-Change Cable Pulley System
- Lat Tower with Angled Lat Bar
- Multi-Position Lower Pulley and Squat Station
- Leg Extension Workouts
- More than 70 Exercises
- Squat Bar
- Ab Crunch Shoulder Harness
- Comes with 7 Free Trainer-Designed Workouts
- Optional Preacher Curl and Gym Style Ab Crunch Attachments
- Dimensions: 53″ L x 49″ W x 83.25″ H (135 x 124 x 208 cm)
The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym is 53 inches long by 49 inches wide by 83.25 inches high. This compact home gym comes with a bench and has a maximum user weight of 300 pounds.
The Power Rod is one of the trademarks of Bowflex. More revolutionary than free weights, the resistant created by a Power Rod creates a smooth feel not found with free weights.
With Bowflex, you can set the machine up yourself, or you can hire one of their professional assemblers. The professional assembly can be added for an additional fee, but is well worth it, in my opinion.
Check current Xtreme prices at Bowflex
3. Yokun Wolverine Multi-Station Gym
Cost: Check current price at Amazon
- 200 lb Stack w/Keeper for Pin
- Leg Hold Down for Lat Machine
- Removable Seat for Military and Squat Station
- Large Foot Plate for Low Row and Standing Calf Raise
- Low Row Pulley Swivels for Ease of Use
- Dimensions: 115 x 82 x 86 inches ; 610 pounds
Yokun is another well-known fitness company available for consumers. They pride themselves on building durable, stable and useful machines while also offering affordable prices.
The Wolverine by Yokun is 82 inches high by 77 inches wide by 86 inches deep. It is a multi-station machine designed to work many areas of the body. The home gym allows for a variety of exercises with one piece of equipment. The Yokun is painted with an electrostatic powder coat designed to resist scratches and chips.
Yokun Wolverine Multi-station Gym allows for as much as 27 different exercises. These can be accomplished with the vertical bench press, military press, pec flys, shoulder shrugs, standing curl, cable crossover, leg extension, reverse curl, triceps extension, low row, ab crunches, and much more.
4. Bodycraft Galena Pro
Cost: Check Latest Pricing on Amazon
- Compact Size
- Variety of Workouts, Including Chest Press, a Dual-Function PecDeck, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Lat Pull and Much More
- Easy-Access Low Pulley Station
- 150 lb. Weight Stack Included
- Up to 300 LBS Resistance
- Adjustable Foot Plate
- Dimensions: 72 x 58 x 81 inches ; 500 pounds
The Galena Pro by Bodycraft is another home gym that is designed to give you a full-body workout and is the longest selling home gym at Bodycraft. The machine is 72 inches long, 58 inches wide and 81 inches high.
The smallest weight with the machine is five pounds, and the largest weight is 200 pounds. The device features an adjustable pec dec that is dual-function, a chest press, leg extension, lat pull, leg curl, abdominal crunch and low pulley station.
The Galena Pro is known for being small enough to fit in the corner of a room and is good for people who don’t have a large living space. For example, for small apartments, the Galena Pro could be a good choice.
5. Powertec Workbench Multi-Station
Cost: Check current price at Amazon
- Multiple User Access
- Safety Focused
- Multiple Workout Stations
- No Cables or Pulleys
- Up to 500 LBS Capacity Depending on Workout
- Dimensions: 120.1 x 73.3 x 80.5 inches ; 424 pounds
The Powertec Workbench Multi-Station is a home gym recognized for its yellow color, but the machine can also be found in black. The home gym is 80.5 inches by 73.3 inches by 120.1 inches.
The Powertec WorkBench Multi-Station is a unique home gym system that gives you a resistance of up to 500 pounds. You can do up to 20 exercises with the home gym.
Exercises that can be performed with the machine include shoulder presses, triceps extensions, lateral pull downs and wood chops.
Summary: The Best Home Gym is?
The best home gyms are easy to set up and easy to use. These five home gyms offer everything you need for a full body workout any time of the day or night.
With many of these home gyms, you can set them up yourself or take the option of having a professional set the gym up for you. When professional setup is offered, the additional cost will need to be added to the price of the home gym.
The best places to put these home gyms are in the garage, basement or family room. Although they are relatively easy to transport, the goal is to keep these gyms in one spot.
Our winner? Bowflex.
They have a number of different home gyms to pick from, and feature:
- Compact Design
- Home Gyms for Advanced Lifters and Beginners
- Affordable pricing
- Financing available
Learn more and check current Bowflex Home Gym prices.
- Find More Home Gym Reviews at https://flexmastergeneral.com/
- Tips for Picking the Best Home Fitness Equipment