The Maxi Climber – not to be confused with the Max Trainer – is an amazing piece of workout equipment for a number of different reasons, but most important it just may be the most affordable vertical climber on the market today. At under $200 the MaxiClimber provides one of the best full-body workouts you can get, at a fraction of the price that most fitness equipment costs these days. There are countless positive Maxi Climber reviews on the internet right now, so we decided it was time to take a closer look at this thing, to see what all of the hype is about.
Below we’ll detail exactly what the MaxiClimber is, why it may be worth considering for those looking for a quick, full-body workout, and some of its key features and benefits.
Features & Benefits
Here it is in action:
There are many great reasons to use a Maxi Climber, but the real question we have to ask is does it actually produce results? According to the manufacturer, these are just a few of the reasons you should buying one:
- Comes 90% Pre-Assembled – Doesn’t it seem like everything you buy these days requires full assembly? I can’t think of the last piece of furniture or workout equipment that I bought that didn’t’ require me to put it together, or in some cases even paying someone to put it together for me (had to do this with my Bowflex). The folks MaxiClimber know how frustrating this can be for consumers, which is why it’s almost completely put together when it arrives at your doorstep. You’ll basically just have to have install the support legs at the bottom, which only requires a couple minutes of your time.
- Adjustable Height – The MaxiClimber is made to fit just about anyone (keep in mind the 240-pound weight limit, however), so no matter if you’re short or tall, most of us will be able to use this thing.
- Smart Workout Timer – No need to fumble around looking for timer buttons on the MaxiClimber – it starts keeping tabs of the calories you’ve burned, as well as how long you’ve been working out as soon as you start your movements.
- Lightweight, Yet Durable – The MaxiClimber is very lightweight, meaning it’s easy to move around your house, apartment or office, but that isn’t a knock against its quality. It’s made from cold-rolled steel, so you can feel confident that it’s high quality.
- Easy Storage – The sleek compact design allows you to easily store your Maxi Trainer in the corner of even the smallest of rooms. It also folds, so you can tuck it away in a closet if you want it out of the way!
- Ergonomically Designed – This helps the MaxiTrainer conform to pretty much every body type, so don’t stress out too much if you feel like you won’t be made for this thing.
Max Out and Double the Caloric BURN
According to the manufacturer, the MaxiClimber helps you burn more calories faster when compared to your standard treadmill or stationary cycle. In fact, they report that if you use the Maxi Climber for one hour, you should be able to burn double the calories when compared to a treadmill. In their tests, the MaxiClimber burned 509 calories during a 1-hour workout, while the treadmill only hit 250.
In addition to the benefit you’ll receive while using the climber, you can also reportedly achieve an extra 45% afterburn, which means you can burn calories even after hopping off the Maxi.
Maxi Climber Weight Limit
While the ergonomics of the Maxi make it an ideal fit for just about anyone, there is a weight limit when it comes to using it. The current design can support up to 240 pounds, so if you’re tipping the scales at more than that, you should plan on dropping some weight before using the Maxi Climber.
It’s actually a pretty tough workout, so while you get double the calorie burn, you’re going to work for it. If you packed more than a few extra pounds over the years, it’s probably a good idea to start with an activity like walking, and slowly working your way up to something like the Maxi Trainer. Of course, you should always check with your doctor first, before starting any new workout plan or trying a new piece of fitness equipment, so that’s something to keep in mind as well.
A Full Body Workout – As Seen on TV?
If you watch any television at all, then there’s a pretty good chance you’ve seen the MaxiClimber pop up on your TV set at some point. They have been running on a lot of advertising for this machine, especially with the New Year upon us. The TV ad features some pretty ripped fitness models using the Maxi Climber, and should give some motivation to any of us who are looking to get in shape using this thing – I know it did to me. While we can’t all expect to get yoked like the guy on the TV commercial, there certainly is a pretty good chance that you can get into pretty amazing shape if you were diligent about using the climber.
The Maxi Climber is a pretty amazing piece of workout equipment and provides one of the best full body workouts around.
At under $200, it’s also one of the most affordable low-impact options for losing weight, toning your entire body, and in the shortest amount of time possible. It’s sleek and compact, easy-fold design also make for easy storage.