Peloton Treadmill Review & Pricing Info
Are you looking for a way to get in shape this year, and also a way to stay on track and keep motivated. The brand new Tread from Peloton may be just what you’ve been looking for.
Pelton offers live total body training sessions with the simple tap of a screen, and now they are bringing this state-of-the-art technology to the world of treadmills.
That means you can take part in a live, on-demand training session right in the comfort of your own home!
Sound interesting? Let’s see what else the Peloton Tread brings to the table.
How Much Does the Peloton Treadmill Cost?
PRICE: $3995 Plus Delivery
While the Peloton Tread is on the pricier end of the spectrum, it is packed full of features that set it apart from other treadmills on the market so you.
Plus, if you’re an existing Peloton Member (anyone who has a Peloton Bike or uses their app) and you reserve a Tread by January 31, you will get priority fulfillment – meaning you’ll be one of the first people to get one of these awesome machines.
Peloton Treadmill Specs
One look at the picture and this is one of the coolest-looking treadmills that I have seen. You can tell that they didn’t spare any expense when it comes to design, features, and functionality.
This is actually a treadmill that you may not want to fold up and tuck away when you have company over or finish your workouts – it’s just too cool looking to not have it on display!
Here’s a quick look at the measurements, so you can decide if it will fit in your designated workout space:
- Total Footprint: 6 Feet x 2.7 Feet
- Overall Dimensions: 72.5” L x 32.5” W x 72” H
- Belt: 67” L x 20” W
- Screen Size: 32 Inches Diagonally
- Optional Exercise Mat: 2 Feet x 4 Feet
Peloton is all about providing an amazing user experience, while also giving you a machine that can keep you challenged as you progress through your workouts.
Here’s a quick look at some of their performance specs:
- Speed Settings: 0 to 12.5 MPH
- Incline Settings: 0 to 15% Grade
- Manual Mode: Want an Extra Challenge? This is an unpowered mode where you drive the slat belt.
- Safety Features: Emergency Key brings the belt to a stop when removed from slot.
- Screen Adjustment: 0 to 30 Degree Tilt Option
- Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 15A dedicated circuit (U.S. only)
What’s it Made From?
Being all about quality and user experience, Peloton put a lot of thought and consideration into the material used in the Treads. The platform is made out of carbon steel. So is the handrail, and it also features cast aluminum with a “soft-touch” coating.
The belt has an aluminum base, rubber surface, and runs on ball bearings.
The treadmill’s accents are complimented with a nylon blend performance fabric.
Peloton functions off one of the coolest technology platforms out there – real, live workouts that you can utilize in real time. This means you know they’re going to bring the latest technology and innovations to any new product they release.
The Peloton Tread is no exception – just take a look at some of the high-tech features it brings to the table:
- High-Def TouchScreen: 32 Inches & 1080p HD
- Sophisticated User Controls: Adjust speed and incline with quick-hit, single increment buttons. Also has one-touch manual and wake, stop, sleep functions.
- Pure Sound: The Peloton Tread has a 20 W soundbar produces amazing audio, so you’ll never miss what your instructor is saying. It also has a USB charger for your wireless headphones, a headphone jack, and is Bluetooth audio-ready for supported external devices.
- Internet Connection: Your Peloton can connect directly to your WiFi network, and also comes equipped with ANT+, Bluetooth, and 100 Mbps Ethernet.
- Camera: In what I am pretty sure is a first for a treadmill, the Peloton comes equipped with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera – pretty cool!
What Are the Reviews Saying?
So far people are loving the Peloton! They have a bunch of real reviews posted online, but here are what just a few Peloton customers are saying:
Amazing library of classes with versatile instructors. Peloton is constantly updating the features, making it easy to select classes based on music genre, length, or type of class. Love the encouragement of community, whether you join the social media conversations or just receive high fives and shout-outs from instructors. You won’t get bored! Best gift to myself! Thank you, peloton!
They have plenty of more reviews posted online, so be sure to check them out when you visit their website!
If you’ve been looking for the most sophisticated and advanced treadmill ever made, then look no further than the brand-new Peloton Tread.
Featuring Peloton’s live workout programs, you can take part in a live, instructor-led running class right in the comfort of your own home!
Ready to reserve your brand new Peloton Tread? Head to their official website to reserve yours today!
Here’s a video of the Peloton Tread in action:
*Image via OnePeloton.com