Schwinn has been in the business of making awesome fitness and exercise equipment for many years now, so it’s no wonder their 430 Elliptical is such a popular machine.
There are a few things that make it stand out from the competition, how can you decide if it’s the right elliptical trainer for you?
Below, we’ll detail all of the key details about this elliptical, so you can decide if it’s time to purchase this state-of-the-art trainer!
Schwinn 430: The Key Details
How Much Does it Cost?
PRICE: Normally $999 – Right Now Get it For JUST $449.99!
The Schwinn 430 is heavily discounted right now on Amazon, so if you’ve been thinking about getting one, now may be the best time to do it! This is the cheapest price I have seen on this elliptical, but who knows how long it’s going to last. Head HERE to save $549!
The 430 is packed full of features, making it one of the nicer ellipticals we have seen at this price. Here are just a few of the things this elliptical brings to the table:
- Track time, distance, calorie goals, and transfer metrics via USB.
- Dual track two LCD screen System offers increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
- 20 levels of computer controlled resistance for a broad range of workout intensity levels
- 22 preset exercise programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control; 2 Custom user defined; 2 fitness test; 1 quick start and additional features
- Charging USB port, speakers, adjustable three-speed fan, media shelf
As you can see, the 430’s Display Console is sleek and sophisticated and packed full of features. Here are just a few of the key things that make this console so impressive:
- SchwinnDualTrack Monitor 13 Display Feedbacks with the Two LCD Window System
- SchwinnConnect Keep Track of Your Goals and Progress
- Charging USB Port for your Tablet, Smartphone, or MP3 Player
- 22 Preset Exercise Programs
- Awesome Sound with the Acoustic Chamber Speakers
- Stay Cool with the 3-Speed Fan
How Big is it?
The 430 is a sleek, compact machine, and should fit nicely in most homes, apartments, or even in your office. Here are the exact measurements, you can be certain it’ll be the right fit:
- Product Dimensions: 70.1″ L x 28.2″ W x 63.2″ H (178.1 x 71.5 x 160.5 cm)
Footpads & Stride Length
The Precision Pat foot plates are durable, comfortable and sturdy. They’re oversized and have plenty of cushion so you should enjoy a nice, smooth ride. They also help to create a very low-impact workout – a key feature for those of us with bad knees or joints.
- 20 Inch Stride Length
- 10 Degree Manual Ramp Range Featuring 6 Different Positions
Body & Frame Features
The body and frame are made from sturdy materials and should stand the test of time, even with daily use. Here are a few of the key specs to consider:
- Handlebars are Ergonomically Designed with Grip Heart Rate Monitor
- Handlebars Move in an Angled Motion, Allowing you to Find the Right Comfort Level
- 2 Built-in Levelers & Center Fram Support Make for a Sturdy Workout Platform
- Built-in Wheels Make for Easy Transport Around Your Home or Office
- Oversize Crossbar Tubing
- 300 LBS Max User Weight
With the Schwinn Connect website you can keep track of your distance, workout times, calories burned. Your metrics can easily be exported via USB to Schwinn’s website or many other popular fitness apps.
Is it Quiet?
YES! The 430 features a perimeter weighted flywheel that is built for high speeds and high inertia. All of these features work together to make an incredibly smooth and quiet workout.
Are you looking for an affordable and effective option for getting a great workout at home? Then the 430 Elliptical from Schwinn should be at the top of your list. With its sleek design, sophisticated features, and stable design, it’s nearly the perfect elliptical.
Right now you can save a crazy $549 on the 430 at Amazon – but hurry, they deal may not last! Follow the link below for their latest deal: